FANTASIA SUITE - OVERVIEW
- Open plan suite on the ground floor with 1 kitchen and 1 bathroom. Calm and bright. Air conditioning.
- Capacity: 1/5 persons
- Free car park (on request at the booking stage)
- Breakfast included
- Bed sheets and bath towels
- Broadband wifi internet access
- Beds: double bed (140x200 cm) + 2 single beds (90 cm x 200 cm) + Citroen 2CV car (125 cm x 200 cm)
- Fully equipped kitchen with an eating area
- Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet
- Television 42'' flat screen
- More than 270 international channels (Freebox Révolution)
- Free phone calls to French landlines and mobiles
- Water, heating and electricity
- Cot (on request when booking)
- Also available: soap, shampoo, hair-dryer, umbrella, tourist guides of the city, maps
The prices are for the property and NOT per person.
- City tax & government tax: 1 € per adult and per night.
- VAT does not apply.
THE HOUSE IN DETAIL
On the way to imagination!
Out of touch, a little bit unreal, allow yourself to be surprised by the entrance hall to my charming house. You will not be able to stand still.
"Mirror mirror on the wall take me to the land of fantasy". Nothing more simple! After taking a few pictures in front of the French flag, pass in front of "Reinette the reindeer" the keeper of the ground floor, and then go directly to your suite.
The room is divided into 2 different areas separated by curtains to preserve intimacy.
For the first part of the journey, doze off as you take the antique red 2 CV car. As night falls the headlights will heat up the atmosphere and the shock absorbers of the Citroën will cushion you and rock you to sleep. On the wall? "Royal Auto" a sign in brushed metal. A Louis XVth wardrobe gives you a place to put away all your clothe and just nearby there are 2 single beds with drawers. If you get lost, look up! A ceiling light made of Christmas decorations, around the world globes, a wild unicorn and a telephone which became a light will help you to find your way.
The famous Michelin mascot will escort you to the second area and it’s a double bed. Flashy colours and the cute kawaii spirit will take your breath away. And guess what is waiting for you? A crazy game which can drive you nuts. The challenge… understand how 36 light switches can control 100 light bulbs and one revolving light.
Here we take our meals under extra-large fuchia-pink streetlights. In front of a large grinning chesire cat. Round table with stools, a worktop in metal made by a local artist. This kitchen corner is both practical and contemporary.
This is not a washbasin? Well no, it's an Ikea pot! Black & white graphic floor tiles, wall tiles in yellow mosaic in the floor level shower and white ceramic in the rest of the bathroom. To complete the fantasy a shower head in the shape of a frog’s head and pegs in the shape of dog tails.