- Property made up of 2 bedrooms, 1 kitchen and 1 bathroom. Located on the first floor (no elevator). Calm and bright
- Capacity: 1/5 persons
- Free car park (on request at the booking stage)
- Breakfast included
- Bed sheets and bath towels
- Broadband wifi internet access
- Beds: daybed (160x200 cm) and single bed (90x200 cm) in the first bedroom, double bed (140x200 cm) in the second bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchen with an eating area
- Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet
- Television 42'' flat screen
- More than 270 international channels (Freebox Révolution)
- Free phone calls to French landlines and mobiles
- Water, heating and electricity
- Cot (on request when booking)
- Also available: soap, shampoo, hair-dryer, umbrella, tourist guides of the city, maps
The prices are for the property and NOT per person.
- City tax & government tax: 1 € per adult and per night.
- VAT does not apply.
THE SUITE IN DETAIL
Welcome to my home!
To welcome you the entrance hall is full of light: fluorescent lamps on the ceiling and mirrors as far as the eye can see. The effect is guaranteed day & night…
In the background the French flag sets the pace for the holiday with its message "I love Paris". This is the moment to get out the smartphone and take a selfie of the family. At the bottom of the staircase you will meet Reinette the house mascot.
Legend has it that she knows Father Christmas very well….. Maybe Superman & Superwoman too? The super heroes take off for the first floor and invite you to follow them and discover the rest of the adventures.
With a single bed and a sofa-bed this room is very colourfull… even the light switches! A very nice light wooden floor, a large French window to give the maximum of light, and posters of sweets to whet your appetite. On the ceiling? 5 lights made out of candies, shiny croissants and perfectly round macaroons... Are you hungry? That’s a good sign!
In this corner kitchen fully equipped we see life in shiny rose and blue! To make it fun and agreeable you will find a Nutella toaster, supermarket trollies transformed into wall shelves, not forgetting The “Nutelights”, these incredible lights made out of the pots of the famous chocolate spread….
A little place to chat!
Thanks to its drawers full of sweets, the Haribo boy is the star here in this bedroom! A finely colourful striped wall surrounds the white headboard. Furniture made of steel straight out of a school kitchen gives you room to put away your things. A majestic chandelier made out of candies, a giant strawberry light and suspended plastic bottles can also be seen. The deco also takes place above your heads! Access to the bathroom is from this room.
After a day walking around Paris you will appreciate the shower hot and roomy. Here as well the world of sweets is also present! The smarties have taken over the ceiling and a wood burning stove has been transformed into a bathroom sink. As for the tiling (straight from the metro) typically Parisian but curiously found here, it lives side by side with cement tiles in shades of blue.